- In-Tech is pleased to announce merger with Cornell Capital-Backed Lorom.
Creating a One-Stop-Shop for Customized Interconnect Solutions and Electronic Manufacturing Services in Highly Specialized End Markets.
In-Tech, an electronic manufacturing and development services company serving the automotive, aerospace, medical, marine, banking, security and wireless communication network industries, is pleased to announce that it has merged with Lorom Holding Co., Ltd. (Lorom) a leading manufacturing solutions provider focusing on specialized cable manufacturing and assembly.
- In-Tech established and commenced shipment from In-Tech owned factory in Penang, Malaysia.
- Invested in phase one of Solar Panel installations at the In-Tech Dongguan factory, which will provide up to 10% of our peak electricity needs
- In-Tech commenced our overseas business operations by establishing a new facility in Penang, Malaysia.
- In-Tech established and commenced production and shipments from our Dongguan factory, the PRC.
- In-Tech established product and product test development facilities in Shenzhen for our R&D and business operations
- Celebrate 20th Anniversary.
Attractive Sidelights for Celebration
- In-Tech obtained Nadcap AC7121 electronic cable and harness assemblies accreditation.
- In-Tech obtained Nadcap AC 7120 PCB assemblies accreditation.
- In-Tech obtained ISO 17025 accreditation for Reliability Laboratory on Environmental Testing.
- In-Tech were the supplier to the Medical Design Excellence Award winner of the MedTech Industry’s Premier Award Program for Transformative Healthcare.
- In-Tech completed the ATEX 94/9/EC quality management audit & certification to supply equipment for use in explosive atmospheres.
- In-Tech began to supply a renowned aerospace electronics provider under OEM and became accreditation AS 9100 accredited to support the Aerospace industry.
- In-Tech moved to new manufacturing facility in Shenzhen, the PRC with enhanced capabilities and increased capacity, and began the design and manufacture of marine and medical products under the joint development model.
- In-Tech obtained ISO 13485 accreditation for the design, manufacturing and sales of PCBAs and assemblies of medical electronic devices.
- In-Tech obtained accreditation for TS 16949 for automotive quality management systems.
- In-Tech started the supply of ultra-low power ISM band smart metering systems, a forerunner of IoT, to our customers.
- In-Tech began production of automotive products under OEM.
- In-Tech started to develop and supply a leading European telecommunications operator with a full range of cordless phones.
- In-Tech opened first factory in Shenzhen, the PRC, and shipped our first products to the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, Australia, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
- In-Tech Electronics HK was incorporated and our engineering team in Hong Kong began designing residential cordless phones.