In-Tech Electronics is committed to:
- strict adherence to related national and local labor rules and regulations;
- full compliance to all SA8000 standard requirements;
- positive cooperation with any external party at their request for on-site audits at all times;
- achieving continual improvement of performance on SA8000 standard and taking remedial actions against any non-conforming issues compared to theSA8000's standard requirements.
- documenting, implementing and maintaining the
policy , that is communicated to all empolyees in an
understandable and readily accessible manner, and to
the interest-related parties by effective way and
Social Accountability Objectives
- Nil case of child labor employment.
- Nil case of industrial casualties.
- Regular communication between management &
- Quick response to workers grievance cases.
- Workers satisfaction survey conducted &
Recently, the internal audit and management review
have been conducted to evaluate the system's
performance. A number of findings have been reported and
effective actions taken to eliminate the root causes of
For more details, please click
this link to view the attachment.